Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn back in 1977, and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating groundbreaking products, supporting the world's best riders, and pushing more resorts to allow snowboarding.
- Gender: Men
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Flex / Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Liner: Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam, Tuff Cuff
- Cushioning: AutoCANT Cushioning, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- Footbed: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- Outsole: NEW Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
Do you need any help or advice?