- Gender: Men
- Boot flex: 8
- Ability level: Starter - advanced
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Flex / Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Liner: NEW Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Tuff Cuff
- Cushioning: AutoCANT Cushioning, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- Footbed: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- Outsole: Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
In 1977, Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards. Burton has played a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating ground-breaking products, supporting a team of top snowboarders and pushing resorts to allow snowboarding. Today, Burton designs and manufactures industry-leading products for snowboarding and the snowboard lifestyle: snowboards, boots, bindings, outerwear and layering, year-round apparel, packs/bags and accessories
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...