- Gender: Women
- Ability level: Starter - advanced
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, EST Baseplate Construction
- Hi-Back: Nylon Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge Hi-Back, DialFLAD
- Ankle strap: Women's-Specific True Fit Design, Reactstrap, Flex Slider
- Toe strap: Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- Cushioning: SensoryBED Cushioning System, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards. Burton has played a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating ground-breaking products, supporting a team of top snowboarders and pushing resorts to allow snowboarding. Today, Burton designs and manufactures industry-leading products for snowboarding and the snowboard lifestyle: snowboards, boots, bindings, outerwear and layering, year-round apparel, packs/bags and accessories
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...