When the Sound of Music song lists its “favorite things,” did you realize “warm mittens” are mentioned in the second line? The second line! When this song was penned, warm handwear was tops on the list in the songwriter’s mind. Maybe that’s common. The team thinks so, since they consider the women’s Burton Favorite Leather Glove to be a must-have. Who wouldn’t with a Gnar Guard genuine leather shell and palm, waterproof DRYRIDE Insane Membrane, and Thermacore insulation to keep it toasty. Add the old school styling and wrist-sealing warmth of a knit cuff and the riders all agree, this is one glove with lots to love.
- Gender: Women
- Gnar Guard Leather Shell and Palm
- Buttery soft and seriously supple, our Gnar Guard genuine leather combines maximum comfort with durable weatherproof/breathability. Mid-grab or full-crank, your hands will be pumped on the premium grip, feel, and flexibility.
- Waterproof DRYRIDE Insane Membrane 2.0
- This extra-thin, super waterproof membrane protects hands from wind and water while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Offered in 1.0 and 2.0 versions with 2.0 offering a higher level of quick-wicking, waterproof performance.
- Thermacore Insulation
- Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore cranks the heat without limiting mobility. We offer Thermacore in a variety of weights, and in select styles fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth and breathability.
- Brushed Microfiber Lining
- The unique breathability properties of microfiber make it ideal for pulling heat-robbing moisture away from your body before it crashes your party.
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit
- The superior dexterity of this articulated fit means your hands will always be warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you get into. Featured on every single glove and mitt we make.
- Productcode: 6522D42018
In 1977, Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards. Burton has played a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating ground-breaking products, supporting a team of top snowboarders and pushing resorts to allow snowboarding. Today, Burton designs and manufactures industry-leading products for snowboarding and the snowboard lifestyle: snowboards, boots, bindings, outerwear and layering, year-round apparel, packs/bags and accessories