- Gender: Men
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- Recycled Bottle Polyester Printed Ripstop Fabric [M13 Camo Colorways]
- WARMTH: Double Package mapped with 3M Thinsulate Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves and Hood] and Recycled, Quilted Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Mid Fit
- Critically Taped Seams
- Drop Hood with Micro Adjust Cinch
- Zippered Chest Pockets
- Internal Printed Mesh Dump Pocket
- Internal Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Removable Magic Stitch Lycra Hand Panties
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men's Burton Jacket Features Package
In 1977, Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards. Burton has played a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating ground-breaking products, supporting a team of top snowboarders and pushing resorts to allow snowboarding. Today, Burton designs and manufactures industry-leading products for snowboarding and the snowboard lifestyle: snowboards, boots, bindings, outerwear and layering, year-round apparel, packs/bags and accessories
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...