- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Women
- Fabric 3-layer DermizaxNX with 2-way stretch material.
- Waterproof and windproof with excellent breathability.
- Low weight and minimal packing volume.
- Hood: Fixed, adjustable, climbing helmet compatible hood.
- Ventilation Long underarm zip vents.
- Pockets Front pockets, one chest pocket (women) and inner pocket in mesh for optimum breathability and ventilation.
- The design ensures that the front pockets don’t interfere with the hip belt when carrying a backpack.
- Additional features
- The shorter design at the front relative to the back prevents interference with hip fl exor movements.
- Articulated elbows for increased freedom of movement.
- The jacket is designed to allow the use of a heat-insulating layer underneath (down/synthetics)
- Extra wide opening at the wrists to pull the jacket over the gloves
- Velcro wrist adjustment on sleeves
- One-hand elastic drawstring at hem
- Extended back
- Reflective details
- Use Specially developed for ski touring and mountaineering
- Fabric: 3-layer DermizaxNX: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon)
- Also suitable for freeride, hiking, outdoor, alpine and telemark
- Weight: Men’s size L: 480 g Women’s size M: 420 g
More than 100 years ago the Norwegian adventurer Roald Amundsen reached the South Pole, marking the beginning of the long and eventful expedition history of Bergans, which included equipping world-famous pioneers from Roald Amundsen and Edmund Hillary to current team members such as Cecilie Skog and Rune Gjeldnes. The claim “Forever Pioneers” refers to Bergans’ long and proud tradition of expeditions, as well as the innovative developments that Bergans of Norway has produced throughout the long history of the company. Company founder Ole Ferdinand Bergan laid the foundations for this in 1908 with the invention of the modern frame backpack. The stylised skiers in the Bergans logo symbolize the “Birkebeiners” – important Norwegian historical figures, who rescued the king’s child, Håkon Håkonssen, from the commotion of the civil war by skiing over the mountains in the early 13th century. The headquarter of Bergans Fritid AS is situated in Hokksund, 60 km southwest of Oslo.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...