For neutral pronation, medium to high mileage runners the GEL-CUMULUS 19 is the go-to performance shoe. With new improved forefoot overlays, SpEVA 45 insole and a reduced heel height the new version GEL-CUMULUS is made for a comfortable road run at any pace. The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) enables your feet to move in a more natural manner and to enhance natural gait, while the visible rear foot and fore foot GEL offers high impact cushioning with every step.
- Waterproof: No
- Gender: Men
- Fabric Upper: Synthetic/Mesh
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SPEVA MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S.): ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE LINE: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- SPEVA 45 LASTING: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- 3M REFLECTIVE: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- OPEN MESH UPPER: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
Do you need any help or advice?