Location: Primordial nature, cosy beach bars, charming towns… Yes, we are talking about Ibiza. This heavenly isle is still filled to the brim with hidden treasures!
5 must do’s in Ibiza
1. Strolling in Ibiza City. Let the little streets of Dalt Villa seduce you. The historical center of the city, with its picturesque white houses and 16th century cathedral, offers a lovely view over the city and the sea.
2. Have lunch in La Paloma. Feel like having lunch in between the citrus trees? A soba noodles salad, hummus with lamb or fresh bio juice from the local garden: this is the place to be for health-conscious foodies. Make your reservations!
3. A boat trip to Formentera. Primordial nature and pristine beaches are the main ingredients of the 32 ‘Rutas Verdas’ on the neighbouring isle of Formentera. An ideal spot for an unwinding hike of bike ride.
4. Have dinner in Terra Masia Ibiza. Atthe largest bio farm of the isle you can enjoy lots of locally grown treats. Indulge in a delicious ‘farm to table’-dinner served on wooden tables, filled with candles and atmospheric lanterns.
5. See the sun go down on Experimental Beach. Grab a cocktail, lie down on a top-shelf lounge chair or on one of the cushioned seats on the terrace: you can’t wish for a better setting to finish an unforgettable day!